PDA

View Full Version : Ocean City Jeep Week Aug 26-29

95wrangler4life
08-08-2010, 01:33 PM
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q113/Markistheparty/1024x1024-1241320.jpg

www.OceanCityJeepWeek.com

While this year is a short notice, this show is going to be happening yearly around the same time, further planning will continue for the following years.

The event is being hosted by The Commander Hotel along with other local businesses as sponsors and Eastern Shore Jeep Association is on board as well. We will be opening our land up for Saturday to do some wheeling, its about 30 minutes travel time from Ocean City.

Spread the word and hope to see some of ya there.

Jeep-Power
08-08-2010, 10:54 PM
Eastern Shore Jeep Association is on board as well. We will be opening our land up for Saturday to do some wheeling, its about 30 minutes travel time from Ocean City.

Spread the word and hope to see some of ya there.

Thanks for the notice.

Any idea how much registration will be? Will some of the meals be paid for?

I didn't see the wheeling mentioned in the schedule for Saturday. Will it be beach/sand wheelin'?

njjpgrl
08-09-2010, 07:46 AM
Great to see that you guys moved it. Do you have the same type set up as the fairgrounds? Where in OC? Closer to 50 or 90? Never got our trophy for furtheset traveled yet :) JK. Not sure if we'll make it this year, a lot going on in Aug for us. Thanks for posting it.

njjpgrl
08-09-2010, 07:52 AM
Don't forget NJJA and Grassroots.

95wrangler4life
08-10-2010, 11:23 PM
As it sits, this year there will be no registration fee... this is the starts of it, through a promoter, there will be a discounted meal at Hoppers on Saturday which is right before entering OC from 50 and will be after the show n shine at Harley Davidson (will post the discount when i know) friday there will be a picnic at Assateague at the new park of the park in the parking lot (pending final approval this week, this is the stepping stone to building to get us on the beach without the huge cost), sunday ESJA will be having a tour/wheeling at our land, starting around 11am, this will be free instead of the normal $20 for non members.

To clarify some ??? from other boards, anyone coming can "Register" at the commander hotel to get your wristband and deal packet, even if you stay somewhere else, right now this is the main sponsor and only hotel with registration info.

Cathleen, sorry bout the trophy, if someone makes it down from the north club we will try to get one sent back with them. Also this will be all over the OC area, so coming from either place is good.

Hope to see ya there, keep checking the website www.oceancityjeepweek.com for continuing updates, email them, or send me a PM or stop over on our board and ask a question we will try to get them answered as soon as possible!

Jeepin_Al
08-27-2010, 09:18 AM
This sounded really nice, little too short notice for me, and I did sign up for the Big Dogs show and shine at the end of the month. Keep us informed about next years event!