PDA

View Full Version : SEARCH FOR 94-2002 DARK COLORED CUMMINS WITH CHROME STACKS (fatal hit and run)

cj8mike
06-21-2011, 08:29 AM
From an other forum

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/06/piscataway_woman_killed_by_hit.html

A few days ago a dark colored (maybe black) dodge cummins hit and killed a 23 year old girl who was very close friends with some of my friends. One of my friends witnessed the truck hit her and drag her while she was trying to rescue a wounded dog that was in the middle of the road. After he hit her he got out of his truck and had the nerve to say "get the f*ck out of the road".. this all happened around 1AM on Canal road heading to New Brunswick.

If anyone knows who drives a dark colored 94-2002 dodge cummins that had a significant lift, chrome stacks, (maybe) murdered out, with round off road lights in the front, it would mean the world to me if you sent me an email at burtonkid29@aim.com

The driver was reported to be a short stocky kid with spiked hair while the passenger had his head shaved.

The truck is probably being parted out right now so if any of you see a bunch of cummins parts being sold, send me the link. or he could be hiding it. so if any of you are wheelin and see an abandoned cummins in the woods report it and shoot me an email

I dont care if he is your friend or not, he took the life of a young beautiful girl who was trying to save an injured dog. If you do know him, suggest to him that he turns himself in before we find out who he is..

rozzo842
06-21-2011, 04:49 PM
Such a tragic event. I hope they catch the bastid who did it.

picsxj
06-23-2011, 12:54 PM
They caught the scumbag in PA

Jeep-Power
06-23-2011, 01:25 PM
NICE!

you have a link Steve, please?

picsxj
06-23-2011, 01:31 PM
It showed up on channel 7 news. Online sorry can't do a link

2000XJ
06-23-2011, 02:11 PM
Meant to post this earlier, but got pulled away from my desk.

Glad they got this idiot, http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/06/pennsylvania_man_charged_with.html

Jeep-Power
06-23-2011, 04:37 PM
great detective work. glad there is some justice to be had.