PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Jeep Contest & Grand Opening

WorldJeepMike
07-07-2011, 11:25 AM
Hey guys,
I'm new to the whole forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I work for World Jeep in Tinton Falls, NJ... but I'M NOT HERE TO SELL CARS, so please don't misunderstand this post. We just opened a new store, and are hosting a Grand Opening featuring a DIRTY JEEP CONTEST. There will also be music, food, prizes, radio stations, giveaways, etc. Winner of the contest with the Dirtiest Jeep will receive a bad-*** trophy and a gift certificate to redeem on Jeep Parts & Accessories at our store. They we will be doing a Dirty Jeep parade around the area for about 15 minutes too. I would like to invite you all to come check it out, and enjoy the day with a bunch of other fellow Jeep enthusiasts. Information is as follows:
Date: Saturday, July 16th, 2011
Time: 11am - 3pm
Phone: 732-440-1100 for more details

I hope to see a bunch of you out there! Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, comments, etc!

-Mike

PS - Add us on Facebook for Jeep news, savings, specials, etc. Just search World Jeep Chrysler.

Jeep-Power
07-07-2011, 04:41 PM
Cool.

Be sure to post it up on the NJJA forum (http://www.njjeep.org/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=37), as well.

njjpgrl
07-07-2011, 06:47 PM
Grassroots too....

gellio
07-19-2011, 11:39 PM
Well went to this event. Total of eight guys. Most South Jersey mudders. One couple from NJJA. Nice of World Jeep to supply burgers and hot dogs. Not a big turnout and kinda quiet. Next time they should just have a Jeep contest. Would bet they would have many more participants and could have had jeeps stacked along Shrewsbury Ave for a real crowd stopper. Nice new location.

MudTJ
08-19-2011, 12:17 AM
Yup, I was there. Looks like they are having another event this weekend as well.