JCR Offroad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCR Offroad

Wecome JCR Offroad as a vendor. www.jcroffroad.com Like them on Facebook and check them out.
    Kai aka Drew's Dad
    Vendor Coordinator
    97 TJ, 4'' Clayton Long Arms & Armored, Atlas, 1 ton steering, Artec Front Truss & Aussie Locker, D44 Rear & Locked, AtoZ Bumpers and Rockers, 35in KM2s,

2007 Ram 1500

Drew had their front bumper, sliders and roof rack. Some may remember this Jeep.
    Attached Files
    Kai aka Drew's Dad
    Vendor Coordinator
    97 TJ, 4'' Clayton Long Arms & Armored, Atlas, 1 ton steering, Artec Front Truss & Aussie Locker, D44 Rear & Locked, AtoZ Bumpers and Rockers, 35in KM2s,

2007 Ram 1500

Comment

Sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Marcelo aka Marc. 95 xj project jeepenstein! It's not the size of your jeep its how you use it!

Comment

No love for the wk..

What happened to Tom's post about discount?
        Chris

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee
        5.7 hemi
        Quadra drive 2

Comment

Love their products. I purchased my quarter gaurds from them and they have stood up to many trees.
          I like the new updated version that comes up higher to the glass. I like how their products hold up that I also bought the PreRunner Front Winch Bumper.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
          -tom
          Originally posted by Sigmaz
          la la la ...
          We just figured out blues clues, we just figured out blues clues, we just figured out blues clues because we're really smart.

ahem.. sorry about that ..

.....wheres my medicine?

Comment

JCR Offroad

Nice, and welcome JCR!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
            Doug T.

1988 YJ Crawler Project

1974 CJ5 Project: 232 I6, T15 3spd, D20 case stock with plow for now.

Pile of CJ parts...

Comment

Nice to have them aboard. They make a great product. I've had their Stage 4 front bumper on the XJ since 2006 and it's held up great.
              Dave S. - Former NJJC Secretary
              2011 Hard Luck Award Winner

Trail Rig: 2000 XJ Limited (4.5" RE SF, 35's, XJ D44 Rear, Locked F/R, Armored, Doorless, Caged)

Daily Driver/Hauler: 2011 Grand Cherokee Overland (5.7L, Quadra-Drive II, Quadra-Lift)

Sold: 2001 XJ Limited Pavement Pounder/Cream Puff (2" BB and 30's)

Comment

Do we have any discounts from JCR? i called and they said to check with the club.

Comment

No discounts was setup but they said they would have deals from time to time. They may offer some with the size of the orders.
                  Kai aka Drew's Dad
                  Vendor Coordinator

2007 Ram 1500

Comment

Working...
                  X