Comp recap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comp recap

Saturday we had a tough break couple feet in we must of had a fractured axle shaft it broke fixed it . We got on second course that's where the video of straight vertical is on but we got unfavorable call and they didn't tell us until the very end that we hit four cones but clearly in the video the guy stands in the wrong position and also you can clearly see I purposely ran over one cone and slightly nicked another but then we did good the rest of the day. Then on Sunday It got rained out it was the most Monsoon I've ever seen. they're going to do another course at Rausch Creek comp. thank you for all the support guys.
    O.G.O.B Metal Works 870 291 1897
    members get 10%off
    custom body protection,cages,axles,skids,light mechanic work [clutches,axles,etc ]
    If you got an idea we can make it
    certified welder
    dealer for,PRP seats,Ruff Stuff Specialties

Awesome man! Video and pictures were awesome. Keep up the great work and best of luck rest of this season!
    Mike S.
    '94 YJ (BlackRhinoYJ), Rhino Lined Exterior, SOA Front, 4-Link Rear w/16" Fox Coilovers, D60's, 4:88 w/Detroit Lockers, 1350 Driveshafts, 108" WB, 37" Maxxis Trep's, 17" Raceline Beadlocks, PSC Full Hydro.

Comment

tough luck - keep on going!
      Larry Anderson - Just a quiet, little trail rig.

NJJC Treasurer

Comment

good workin' Joe, I finally got to watch your videos- fun stuff! Awesome that you have the support and means to get after it!
        Doug T.

1988 YJ Crawler Project

1974 CJ5 Project: 232 I6, T15 3spd, D20 case stock with plow for now.

Pile of CJ parts...

Comment

Originally posted by orngkrate View Post
          good workin' Joe, I finally got to watch your videos- fun stuff! Awesome that you have the support and means to get after it!
          Thanks
          O.G.O.B Metal Works 870 291 1897
          members get 10%off
          custom body protection,cages,axles,skids,light mechanic work [clutches,axles,etc ]
          If you got an idea we can make it
          certified welder
          dealer for,PRP seats,Ruff Stuff Specialties

Comment

Working...
          X