You can gets parts from a lot of places. Why we use OK4WD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can gets parts from a lot of places. Why we use OK4WD

First is the friendship we have with not only Jim but the whole team at OK4WD. Lots going on with us this year. Covid 19 just being a part of it. I was also diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma and been under going treatment. Outlook is very good as cancer free with my last Pet test. Still have few more round of chemo treatments. I felt fine through it all but have to be careful as my immune system is very low because of the treatments. Our Jeeping has been with the Catskill Jeep Jamboree group. Cutting trails over Labor Day holiday. Kathleen did a number on her stock steering stabilizer. Guess we should have believed her what she said she could not turn to the right. We thought it was because she had her lockers on and hard into the rock. Mike a OK4WD set her up with an Old Man Emu with relocation bracket. Jim brought it up for the Jamboree. My Jeep needed some loving after not having much attention other than the paint job. Needed service. Steering showing it's age. Again Mike at OK4WD got the needed parts for that and a few more needed attention problems. Getting them to where the Jeep was. Going the extra mile as TJ parks are drying up. Now we are waiting on yet more parts for Kathleen's Jeep. Everyone knows the pit falls of the JK fenders. So Metalcloack aluminum overland tube fronts along with inner fenders too.
    Kai aka Drew's Dad

97 TJ, 4'' Clayton Long Arms & Armored, Atlas, 1 ton steering, Artec Front Truss & Aussie Locker, D44 Rear & Locked, AtoZ Bumpers and Rockers, 35in KM2s,

2010 JK Rubicon (Kathleen's)

2007 Ram 1500
Working...
X