1994 Wrangler For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 Wrangler For Sale

It's time to sell my project 1994 Jeep Wrangler. I bought my Jeep with about 175000 miles about 5 years ago and it now has 185,000 miles on it. The Jeep had a tired 4 cyl but the body and frame were super clean for a YJ, making it a great project platform. This is a pleasure vehicle for me, only used on nice days and never when there was salt on the roads, it's been garage kept since I bought it until I moved in April. I built my Jeep with the following (long list):

-Chevrolet Performance 350 4 bolt main crate motor, part number 12530283 (8000 miles)
    -Holley HP tunable multi-port EFI (includes touchscreen handheld tuner)
    -March Performance serpentine drive
    -Edelbrock aluminum hi flow water pump
    -Patriot ceramic coated block hugger headers
    -Novak aluminum radiator
    -Spal electric fan (controlled by Holley EFI)
    -NV3550 5 Speed Transmission (8000 miles)
    -Hurst short throw shifter
    -NP231 rebuilt with NP241 wide chain, 6 pinion planetary, slip yoke eliminator (1000 miles)
    -Centerforce II Clutch (8000 miles)
    -Cherokee high pinion Dana 30 front axle with 4.56:1 gears and ARB air locker (8000 miles)
    -Ford Explorer 8.8 rear axle (disc brakes) with 4.56:1 gears and ARB air lockers (8000 miles)
    -Tom Woods front and rear driveshafts (8000 miles)
    -7 inch spring over suspension conversion using Rubicon Express reverse eye lift springs
    -Currie 1 inch shackles
    -1 inch body lift
    -Custom rock sliders welded to frame
    -Rear traction bar
    -35 x 12.5 Pitbull Rocker Radials with a lot tread left
    -Mickey Thompson Classic II 15x8 black wheels
    -Smittybilt XRC rear bumber and tire carrier
    -Genrite hood louver panel
    -Hi-Lift jack mounted to roll bar
    -Headlight conversion to non-sealed beam and rewired with relays for better night visibility
    -ARB CKMA12 on board air compressor
    -Kenwood KMR-D562BT marine Radio/CD/Bluetooth head unit
    -Kenwood KCA-RC35MR marine remote control mounted to center console
    -Kenwood KAC-M3004 marine channel amp
    -Kenwood KSC-SW11 powered subwoofer
    -Vertically Driven sound bar with Polk marine 6.5 speakers
    -Vertically Driven rollbar/fender speaker pods with Polk marine 6x9 speakers
    -4x6 Polk marine dash speakers
    -Uniden PRO520XL CB
    -Firestik antenna
    -FireStik AR-1A Matchmaker
    -Tuffy security center console
    -Bushwacker 10924-07 flat fender flares (new, not installed)
    -New front seats, roll bar covers, rear seat cover, carpet, seatbelts, heater assembly
    -Front floor sprayed with Boom Mat
    -All factory gauges work (I use Holley handheld for accurate engine parameter monitoring)

Engine runs great with the Holley EFI and sounds awesome. Engine was installed using Advanced Adapters weld-on engine mounts and I later added a Genrite weld-on cross-member. Trans is no longer bolted to skid plate making servicing much easier. Engine and trans were adapted using a GM bellhousing and Novak adapter plate. Jeep has always passed NJ emissions (with some tuning) but once state dropped requirement for 95 and older vehicles I removed the catalytic converter to route exhaust around crossmember. Frame is solid with some areas of minor surface rust (shown in pics) and body just has normal wear for a high mileage 4x4. I have detailed records of every part used to build my Jeep for ease of maintenance/repairs.

Located in Branchville, NJ

Asking $10,000 or OBO

Call or Text 973-713-2453
    Attached Files
Working...
X