Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer: 16' Gator Made Lowboy, 7,000 lb trailer

SOLD - can be deleted - thanks!

Hello everyone! Been a long time, had to dust the cobwebs off my username LOL

Jeep has been gone for a couple years now, and the trailer has gotten more use as a rental than it has by myself. I'm the original owner, bought it new in the fall of 2010, and it's only been used to haul a Jeep or for home project stuff.

Overall it's in really good condition. The tires are original, and I would recommend replacing them before taking it out on a long trip. They all hold air, in fact to-date I haven't had them drop more than a couple PSI even during the winter.

Price: $2,200 obo

Please reach out to me if you're interested. Available evenings and weekends to show the trailer. Occasionally, I can do weekdays if I'm working locally.

You can call or text me at 973 - 8seven6 - three99one

2010 Gator Made 16' Lowboy Trailer
    Empty, the trailer weighs in the 1,300-1,500 lbrange
    2-5/16" Ball Coupler
    7,000 lb GVWR
    2 - 3,500 lb axles
    Electric Brakes (both axles)
    16' deck
    82" between the wheel wells
    102" overall width
    LED lighting all around
    2 original ramps (slide-out style, stowed below deck)
    2 spare tires (included)

The Good:
    - I'm the original owner, and it was never used commercially
    - The wood deck is nice and solid
    - The trailer was never overloaded, axles are in great shape
    - Trailer tracks nice and straight, always has
    - Including: trailer coupler lock and all keys for all locks on trailer (ramps, spares, toolbox, etc.)

The Bad:
    - Tires are original, and I would recommend replacement (Size: ST205/75D15). You should be fine around town, but I wouldn't haul fully dressed out to Rausch or Big Dogs on these tires.
    - The bearing buddy grease caps are rubber, and have deteriorated, would recommend popping a couple new ones on. Bearings were always hit with the grease gun before each time I used the trailer.

Extras (can be included if trailer sells at asking price):
    I'm willing to include the toolbox with all my tie down straps, weight-distributing hitch, grease gun, and spare wheel bearing assembly (brand new in box) as part of the full-price deal.

**NOT for sale is the Tekonsha RF brake controller mounted on the tongue, this will be removed once the sale is complete. The OEM (and fully functioning) wiring harness is still mounted - this will obviously be included with the trailer..
    Attached Files
    Dave S. - Former NJJC Secretary
    2011 Hard Luck Award Winner

Trail Rig: 2000 XJ Limited (4.5" RE SF, 35's, XJ D44 Rear, Locked F/R, Armored, Doorless, Caged)

Daily Driver/Hauler: 2011 Grand Cherokee Overland (5.7L, Quadra-Drive II, Quadra-Lift)

Sold: 2001 XJ Limited Pavement Pounder/Cream Puff (2" BB and 30's)

dang that's a nice trailer, love the straight deck no dovetail...
    Doug Thornton

99 TJ

Pile of CJ parts...

Comment

Thanks Doug, itís treated me really well over the years.
      Dave S. - Former NJJC Secretary
      2011 Hard Luck Award Winner

Trail Rig: 2000 XJ Limited (4.5" RE SF, 35's, XJ D44 Rear, Locked F/R, Armored, Doorless, Caged)

Daily Driver/Hauler: 2011 Grand Cherokee Overland (5.7L, Quadra-Drive II, Quadra-Lift)

Sold: 2001 XJ Limited Pavement Pounder/Cream Puff (2" BB and 30's)

Comment

Working...
      X