Chatterbox Drive In Jeep Invasion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chatterbox Drive In Jeep Invasion

Looking to plan a Jeep Invasion on a nice weeknight at the Chatterbox Drive-In in Augusta, NJ. This place is a gear head paradise, hosting cruise nights and other car and truck related events. Sadly this will be the last season for the Chatterbox, as it will be closing in the fall. Stay tuned for dates and particulars as I would love to surround the place with JEEPS and spend a few evenings catching up with everyone. In the meantime here's the website: http://www.chatterboxdrivein.com/
    Doug Thornton

99 TJ

Pile of CJ parts...

Sounds good to me.
    Theresa.

Comment

I'm in pending the weekend date.
      Mike S.
      '94 YJ "BlackRhinoYJ"
      YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/BlackRhinoOffRoad

Comment

Still annoyed at the "please support me for the next year as I still need income" attitude of the owner. He's killing a great thing. It's hard to support the assassin.
        Pat

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Pasquale View Post
          Still annoyed at the "please support me for the next year as I still need income" attitude of the owner. He's killing a great thing. It's hard to support the assassin.
          What would you do if a large company offered you a crazy amount of money for a business that needs plenty of repairs and you were close to retirement?
          Ain't no sense in bein stupid unless you show it off!

Joe
          Former
          NJJC VP

Comment

I would take it. And I don't fault him for that. He's quoted in the interview saying that he needs people to still patronize him because he has bills to pay until the final closing. He also says he's not retiring, but will probably go back to something in the food service industry. Don't play the poor me card. Its the arrogance that irks me. He could have just taken the boat load of money and closed down. He's squeaking one more season and expects business to be good. If I were the car and bike clubs, I'd be spending the 2018 show season making friends with new venues. Have to look forward and take care of yourself - the clubs in this case.
            Pat

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X