Hello!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!!

Hello Guys my name is Deivid (David but in spanish) ! I moved last year to USA, so I still learning English, I have a JK 2012 soft top, I'm living in Flanders NJ, I would like to meet people and for sure will be nice meet people with the same interests (Jeep) I know is still difficult for me because the language but I really don't care I'm doing my best!!!
    I hope have the chance to maybe go to your meetings one day right now it's difficult (first baby) but for sure I'm going to do my best to assist one

Con mucho gusto! Welcome to the US, and to our crazy world of Jeeping. We meet the 3rd Tuesday of every month, so it is the 20th of this month, at Nielsen Jeep at 175 Route 10 East, in East Hanover. The meeting starts at 7:30, but we usually try to get there early and have discussions in the parking lot. After the meeting, quite a few of us go across Rt 10 to Chile's for some food, and more "discussions".
    Larry Anderson - Just a quiet, little trail rig.

NJJC Treasurer

Comment

Welcome and hope to see you at a meeting soon.
      Mike S.
      '94 YJ (BlackRhinoYJ), Rhino Lined Exterior, SOA Front, 4-Link Rear w/16" Fox Coilovers, D60's, 4:88 w/Detroit Lockers, 1350 Driveshafts, 108" WB, 37" Maxxis Trep's, 17" Raceline Beadlocks, PSC Full Hydro.

Comment

hola como estas welcome i know some spanish not enough to translate but ill do my best also looking forward to meeting you and your jeep congrats on the first baby
        Sean Nieves--club secretary

2001 XJ 4.5 zone lift 33s and some other stuff
        2012 civic

Comment

Bienvinedos!
          'Tall' Peter -- Former NJ Resident
          1962 CJ-5 ~ 1984 CJ-7 ~ 2008 JKUR ~ R/C Toys

Comment

Welcome. I have a auto repair shop in Chester on 206. Stop by anytime. I can talk jeeps for hours

Comment

Hey Jperry I live in 206 too a little more to the north, Chester is like 8 minutes from my house how is the name of the auto repair? Maybe I can make a stop and meet you and you can help me with a few ideas

Comment

My shop is two buildings down from the quick check on the right heading towards Chester. Country tire and auto is on the building.

Comment

I know where is the shop, I'm going to try to make the time to stop there, it will be fine meet new people and learn more about jeeps.
                  Do you work on Saturdays?

Comment

I do work saturdays, but not this Saturday. Going to rausch creek to tear up the jeep

Comment

Ever the optimist!
                      Larry Anderson - Just a quiet, little trail rig.

NJJC Treasurer

Comment

Working...
                      X